On the day the Bills traded away one of their top receivers and cornerbacks, Sammy Watkins and Ronald Darby, in separate deals, ex-Buffalo cornerback Stephon Gilmore, now with the Patriots appeared to send a message to his old team with this tweet.
JAGUARS 31, PATRIOTS 24
- DJ Bean's thoughts: Nobody's perfect
- Phil Perry's takeaways from the preseason opener
- Surprise! Goodell in the house
- Position change needed for Cyrus Jones
- Is lots of preseason playing time a bad sign for Dion Lewis?
- Undrafted rookies Hollister and Carr shine in debuts
While Gilmore, who signed a five-year, $65 million free agent deal with the Patriots in the offseason, said earlier in camp that the atmosphere in Foxboro reminded him of the Bills home of Orchard Park, N.Y., the personnel changes and lack of winning in Buffalo, where there hasn't been an NFL playoff team since 1999, is miles away from his new home with the Patriots.