The NFL has planned some grand finales for each week of the 2023 season.
Between a Super Bowl rematch and a Christmas Day clash, the league is treating fans to some highly anticipated Monday Night Football games throughout the season.
Some nights will have a second showdown sprinkled in, as this year’s slate includes three Monday Night Football doubleheaders. ESPN and ABC will each broadcast a primetime game in Weeks 2, 3 and 14.
Stay in the game with the latest updates on your beloved Boston sports teams! Sign up here for our All Access Daily newsletter.
For the first time, the NFL’s initial Monday Night Football schedule might not be the final product. The league introduced Monday night flexible scheduling in 2023, allowing swaps with Sunday games between Weeks 12-17.
The Manning brothers will also be back for their Monday night broadcast this year. “Monday Night Football With Peyton and Eli” has a 10-game run that started with Week 1.
Let's look ahead to all the Monday night action in 2023.
Full 2023 Monday Night Football schedule
Here is a list of Monday night games during the 2023 regular season:
Week 1 – Sept. 11
- New York Jets 22, Buffalo Bills 16 (OT)
Week 2 – Sept. 18
- New Orleans Saints 20, Carolina Panthers 17
- Pittsburgh Steelers 26, Cleveland Browns 22
Week 3 – Sept. 25
Week 4 – Oct. 2
- Seattle Seahawks 24, New York Giants 3
Week 5 – Oct. 9
- Las Vegas Raiders 17, Green Bay Packers 13
Week 6 – Oct. 16
Week 7 – Oct. 23
- Minnesota Vikings 22, San Francisco 49ers 17
Week 8 – Oct. 30
- Detroit Lions 26, Las Vegas Raiders 14
Week 9 – Nov. 6
- Los Angeles Chargers 27, New York Jets 6
Week 10 – Nov. 13
- Denver Broncos 24, Buffalo Bills 22
Week 11 – Nov. 20
- Philadelphia Eagles 21, Kansas City Chiefs 17
Week 12 – Nov. 27
- Chicago Bears 12, Minnesota Vikings 10
Week 13 – Dec. 4
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN/ABC
Week 14 – Dec. 11
- Green Bay Packers vs. New York Giants: 8:15 p.m. ET, ABC
- Tennessee Titans vs. Miami Dolphins: 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN
Week 15 – Dec. 18
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots: 8:15 p.m. ET, ESPN/ABC
Week 16 – Dec. 25
- Baltimore Ravens vs. San Francisco 49ers: 8:15 p.m. ET, ABC
Is there a Monday night game on NFL’s Wild Card Weekend?
Looking even further ahead to the postseason, ESPN and ABC will cap off Super Wild Card Weekend with a Monday matchup on Jan. 15.
Will ESPN broadcast other games besides Monday Night Football?
ESPN has additional exclusive games throughout the season that won’t be played on a Monday.
ESPN+ was the exclusive broadcaster for the NFL’s first international game of 2023, a clash between the Atlanta Falcons and Jacksonville Jaguars on Oct. 1. ESPN and ABC will also share the broadcast for a Lions-Cowboys tilt on Dec. 30 (Saturday), two Week 18 contests on Jan. 6 (Saturday) and a divisional round matchup on either Jan. 20 or 21 (Saturday or Sunday).
2023 ManningCast schedule
Here are the games Peyton and Eli Manning will simulcast the rest of this season:
- Week 13: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, ESPN2
- Week 15: Kansas City Chiefs vs. New England Patriots, ESPN2
- Wild Card Weekend: TBD, ESPN2, ESPN+