The NBA regular season is roughly two weeks away and records are already starting to take shape, according to Vegas.
PointsBet, NBC’s official sports betting partner, released an initial odds list for NBA regular season win count and the Boston Celtics have to be pleased. The 2022 NBA runner-ups posted 51 regular season wins last season and are now predicted to win 55.5 games this upcoming season.
The complete odds list for regular season outright wins is below:
- Atlanta Hawks: 45.5 games
- Boston Celtics: 54.5 games
- Brooklyn Nets: 29.5 games
- Charlotte Hornets: 36.5 games
- Chicago Bulls: 42.5 games
- Cleveland Cavaliers: 47.5 games
- Dallas Mavericks: 48.5 games
- Denver Nuggets: 51.5 games
- Detroit Pistons: 29.5 games
- Golden State Warriors: 52.5 games
- Houston Rockets: 23.5 games
- Indiana Pacers: 23.5 games
- Los Angeles Clippers: 52.5 games
- Los Angeles Lakers: 44.5 games
- Memphis Grizzlies: 49.5 games
- Miami Heat: 49.5 games
- Milwaukee Bucks: 52.5 games
- Minnesota Timberwolves: 48.5 games
- New Orleans Pelicans: 44.5 games
- New York Knicks: 28.5 games
- Oklahoma City Thunder: 23.5 games
- Orlando Magic: 26.5 games
- Philadelphia 76ers: 51.5 games
- Phoenix Suns: 52.5 games
- Portland Trail Blazers: 39.5 games
- Sacramento Kings: 34.5 games
- San Antonio Spurs: 24.5 games
- Toronto Raptors: 47.5 games
- Utah Jazz: 24.5 games
- Washington Wizards: 35.5 games
What NBA teams are projected to win the most regular season games in the 2022-23 season?
The seven teams projected to win 50 or more games this upcoming season are the Boston Celtics, Denver Nuggets, Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers, Milwaukee Bucks, Philadelphia 76ers and Phoenix Suns.
The Celtics lead the pack with 54.5 games and will be looking to redeem their recent Finals performance as favorites to win the 2023 NBA Championship.
What NBA teams are projected to win the fewest regular season games in the 2022-23 season?
At the bottom of the odds board are the Houston Rockets and Indiana Pacers, followed by the Utah Jazz and San Antonio Spurs, and then the Orlando Magic, New York Knicks, Detroit Pistons, Brooklyn Nets and Oklahoma City Thunder. All nine teams are projected to finish with less than 30 regular season wins.
Editor's note: All odds are provided by our partner, PointsBet. PointsBet is our Official Sports Betting Partner and we may receive compensation if you place a bet on PointsBet for the first time after clicking our links.