The Boston Celtics will be without one of their best players for Friday night's game against the Toronto Raptors at TD Garden.
The Celtics announced Friday afternoon that Jaylen Brown has been ruled out because of a right finger laceration.
Here's the full injury report for the Celtics ahead of their second consecutive matchup with the Raptors. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Boston.
Stay in the game with the latest updates on your beloved Boston sports teams! Sign up here for our All Access Daily newsletter.
- Jaylen Brown (right finger laceration): Out
- Danilo Gallinari (left knee ACL repair): Out
- Malcom Brogdon (low back pain): Questionable
- Payton Pritchard (left heel pain): Questionable
- Marcus Smart (left side neck spasm): Questionable
- Derrick White (left ankle sprain): Questionable
The Celtics have already clinched the Eastern Conference's No. 2 seed for the upcoming 2023 NBA playoffs, so there's really not much for them to play for over their final two regular season games.
Health should be the priority for Boston, so we might see several veterans either sit out or see their minutes decline quite a bit through Sunday's finale.